The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Rest Day

Im heading into Glasgow today to try and get an army kit bag so that I can make a start on my sand bag for the new challenge on the CrossFit forum.


The SANDBAG CHALLENGE is to carry a sand bag with your bodyweight for a mile in under 15:00mins


Didn't get a kit bag...couldn't find the army surplus store!!

On the plus side, I did a max set of pull ups at the gym this morning and got 32!!!!

1 comment:

David said...

Congrats on the 32 pull-ups, I'm itching to max out some day soon too.
About sandbag 'shells': I ordered mine from www.onlinesports.com:(search for Canvas Sea Bag) The shipping+customs might be a bit pricy, but in the end I think it's worth it.
Check out www.warriorforce.com for more information on Sandbags ... if you haven't already ;-)