The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Kelly

Workout of the Day

"Kelly"

Five rounds for time of:

Run 400 meters
30 box jump, 24 inch box
30 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball

Post time to comments.

Compare to 050410.

Subbed 10kg dumbell thrusters

29:13

Beat my last time by 20 seconds. I really like this workout, fell to the floor in a heap, wheezing, trying to breathe after I had finished!!

1 comment:

David said...

Great time !!! Funny thing is, I had the exact same time as you 29:13 without counting the first 400 meter run (I did 200 rope jumps instead), I forgot to put the timer on... Well I really hope to get under 30 mins next time.