The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Lynne

Workout of the Day

"Lynne"

Five rounds for max reps of:

Body weight bench press
Pull-ups

Post reps for both exercises in all rounds.

Compare to 050608.

Last time I did this, my right shoulder really played up. So much in fact that I had to stop bench pressing after the first set

So I will try again today as I havent benched since then. However if my shoulder hurts at all, Im going to subb max push ups.

-----------------------------------------------
BW - 85kg

Bench Press - 6 reps
then switched to press ups because of my crappy shoulder

press ups - 33,16,14,13
pull ups - 30, 14,12,11,10

Personal best pull ups today, beat my last best by 1 rep...only 20 to go for eugenes challenge!!!

2 comments:

Davie said...

If you cant kip yet...learn to kip!!!

My best ever before starting crossfit was 13, then when i managed to kip the numbers just kept going up and up.

Anonymous said...

Did this one today. My left shoulder is better and I was able to handle my bodyweight, but didn't push too hard and stopped the bar a couple inches off my chest. Sets were:
8/36
8/28
8/18
8/22
8/20