The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

C & J & Max Pull Ups

Workout of the Day

Seven rounds of:

Clean & Jerk, 1 rep
Max reps Pull-ups

Post C&J loads and pull-up reps to comments.

Used 60kg for all C & J which as easy enough but made sure I worked hard technique

Pull Ups - 29, 17, then had to move another bar that I couldnt kip from so 11, 8, 9, 9, 7

Also done Rutman Mile training today. Done 85 laps of the 20m bleep test area at work. This time Iused 35kg and done it in 15:32. Didnt think I was going that much slower than last time when I used 25kg. Will try it again on Friday with the 35kg and try for under 15mins

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Media forum begins in Taipei
While the last decade has seen a tremendous rise in alternative online media such as blogs, the mainstream corporate media -- especially TV -- has continued to exert a dominant political influence in the US and ...

----------
Visit my blog! business administration degree online

Davie said...

WTF INDEED..IVE GOT NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL THAT IS LOL!!!

David said...

Great job on the Inman Mile ... progress is coming fast.

David said...

Did I say Inman Mile ... umm, I meant Sandbag mile ;-)