The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Friday, July 08, 2005

Back from Holidays

Thats me back from my week away with the family and we had a great time. Really relaxing, no work, lots of beer and a wee bit of training

Done a couple of runs, some sprint work on the beach a 50 rep circuit of push ups, swings, sit ups and snatches then on Wednesday done "Jonesworthy" in 22:14.


Also while I was away Andrew and Karl have got CrossFit London organised. The opening seminar is in Newham Leisure Centre in London, with guest coach Steve Seapker.

Check out the link to CrossFit London in my links bar at the side.

I am heading down to take part in this opening seminar and hopefully the rest that are to follow.

Anyone looking for information on this seminar or on anything to do with CrossFit, drop me a line .

No comments: