The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Friday, July 22, 2005

I hate computers

I have been off line for a couple of days because my computer crashed big time. I couldnt even get it to start, so i have now lost everything on my hard drive...EVERYTHING!

But as the old saying goes..."FUCK IT!!!"

I was a pit pissed off that i have lost about 100 albums and about 300-440 mp3's, but I can always down load them again.

And yes..I know I should have backed every thing up. The next person that says that to me will have to go to hospital to get my old hard drive surgically removed from there arsehole!!

On more important matters, I am trying to get myself organised for going to America in September....anyone got any suggestions for what I should take with me, what I should/shouldn't do etc

No comments: