The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Monday, July 11, 2005

5km run

Workout of the Day

5km Run

Post time to comments

Not doing this today as I had to go to the dentist again to get yet more teeth out

Yes folks I now look even more like Cleetus....11 teeth out this time and 5 fillings!

Good news is that I am not getting any more out. Im back in next week to start getting my false teeth sorted out, and I didnt get as much sedative this time so I plan on only missing two days of training

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mATE, NO LIFT HOME FROM WORK TODAY - IF YOU CAN PICK ME UP LEAVE ME A MESS HERE

Davie said...

course i can doll pick you up at 1,30 xx