The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Monday, October 03, 2005

Virtual Shovelling & Push Ups

Workout of the Day

For time 30, 25, 20, 15, 10, and 5 rep rounds of:

Virtual shoveling
Push-ups

With an Olympic bar holding only one plate (men use 45 pound plate, women use 25 pound plate), touch the plate on one side of the barrier then the other for one “rep”. Barrier is 24”.

Post time to comments

Used 10kg small diameter bar with 20kg on it
24 inch piece of card from a large box as a barrier

Time - 10:23

Liked this a lot.

I got my new digital camera last week, so today after doing the WOD I got Jackie to take a video of my clean technique. Once I figure out how to upload it to the Digital Coaching section on the message board I will do it.

No comments: