The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Saturday, May 21, 2005

5km run + Cleans & push-ups

Workout of the Day

5km run

Post time to comments

Best time ever 21:31

Also tried the CHALLENGE that is on the message boards-

5 Rounds of -

60kg clean x 10 reps
15 Press-ups

Complete 5 rounds in under 5 mins.

I managed it in 6:56. I know I can get the time down on this, I just need to pace myself better. Some of the guys from the site destroyed the 5min mark.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did this today, but rotated through with a couple of partners. Used 115. Didn't have to break any rounds and had no distress. Think I could get close to the 5 minute mark with 125, don't know about using 135.