The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Two Days Away

This weekend ,me and Jackie are heading to the MANCHESTER SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT with the MIGHTY DEMONS SOFTBALL TEAM.

We will be playing softball all day Saturday and all day Sunday
so the WOD's for those days will be getting missed and I'll be back on Monday.

And hopefully on Monday me, Kenny and anyone else who wants to are, going to be heading to the local park with our powerbags, my sand bag, kettle bell etc for an outdoor workout and a Rutman Mile.

1 comment:

Kenny said...

Yikes I nearly forgot about that as I am suffering from Davie syndrome (ma tooth was killing me soI had to go to dental hospital and get it ooot) Its all ur fault.