The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

New rope for tire pulling

I got this made for me a guy in the gym ( thanks Mick)

I had a tow rope for my old car that i used the last time, but it was too short and too thin. I found out that Mick works in a place that makes rope and he managed to get me 2 pieces. One is just a length of rope that is for tieing to my kettlebell and doing hand over hand pulling drills and there is this one that he made for me. It has an eye loop at one end and then splits into 2 sepertate strands theat each have a loop at the end.

If you want to see what kind of thing you can do with this set up click on the link below and right click on the top picture, then click save as. This will down load a fantastic video from Combatgrappler.com, which shows a absolute animal of a man, Zach Even-Esh demonstraining some of his training techniques that I will hopefully add to my training

http://www.combatgrappler.com/Products.html



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: