The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Rest and Relaxation

I had planned on taking a little rest when I got back from San Diego. However, when I eventually got home I developed a wee bit of a fever and my entire body ached from head to toe...especially my back.

So I am doing nothing till Monday, that will be 6 days since I last trained. this is also giving me time to get my shopping in so that I can start my 2 weeks of really strict Zone as of Monday.

At the seminar we were given our individual block requirements and I had been using the right number for my size - 19 blocks per day. So from Monday, Im going to get really strict again to see how much I can improve my performance and how much I can lower my body fat percentage.

No comments: