The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Week of rest

I've taken this whole week of as I have been feeling really run down leading up to the Painstorm. So this week I have been mostly doing ...not a lot.

Ive still done a wee bit of training but just enough to keep me ticking over. Doing the warm up every day and just recentley added in handstand practice.

I also managed to bust out a new maximum set of pull-ups...29!! This spurred me to enter the challenge set by Eugene on the message board of getting 50 pull-ups in one set by the end of November.

One other thing, I managed to find an adult gymnastic class in the local area so I am going to start that next week hopefully , if not then I will be starting when I get back from my holidays next month. the instructor is off on holiday himself the first two weeks in July.

2 comments:

Graham said...

29!! Shit hot mate, well done!

Anonymous said...

I'm in for 50 myself. Be 46 in August, would like to hit 46 by then.