The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Monday, June 27, 2005

12 weeks till Certification

Got the scales back out today and Im going to be as strict as I can with the Zone, weighing my food instead of eyeballing, stopping the occasional beer thet I have been having, so that when we go to San Diego I am in the best condition I can be.

I am also going to start work on some extras before and after my WOD's especially things like handstands, bar muscle ups and other things that I have been meaning to add in and have been a wee bit lazy in getting started.

Any one got any ideas of things that I can do, either diet or training that is going to help?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yEAH - LEAVE MA BEER ALONE!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah more beer for guests too!