The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Monday, June 20, 2005

More rest days

Just got back from the dentist after getting 9 teeth taken out. That was ok. The thing that is'nt ok is the wee leaflet that says I shouldnt exercise for a couple of days in case it leads to my mouth bleeding...........shit!

I have always had a massive phobia about the dentist and had to be sedated. So it has lead to this, my own damm fault I know. But one thing that was quite strange about it was the sedative leaves you with blank spaces in your memory. I canremeber getting the injection into the vein on the back of my hand, then the next thing I remember is walking up in my bed with a mouth full of cotton wool!!

I now also look like Cleetus from The Simpsons

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

7 comments:

Graham said...

Smiley pictures please;)

Anonymous said...

aWWW SWEETHEART, your still my top bloke, I can't access msn from work but I can do this, leave me a reply if you can!

Kenny said...

Sorry matie but u looked like him anyway b4 the dentist thingy tee hee ! Only joking dobber.... U did excellent yesterday. Check in with u later.

Davie said...

Thanks for the support you bunch of arseholes!!

Anonymous said...

NICE!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon mate...

Anonymous said...

I saw someone lose 9 teeth before. It involved a bat. they had gaps in their memory as well. Hope yours heals better. :-)