The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

PainStorm 2


PainStorm 2

June 12th Sidcup, Kent

The gathering continues!

This months Painstorm is as follows

5 rounds for time of -

60kg cleans
15 press ups

Followed by (after short rest period)

400 M
Hang Squat Clean, Lunge, Lunge, Split Jerk 20 X 95#
30 Pull ups
400 M
Long Jumps X 30
"Branch Ball" 30 X 20#
400 M
Hang Snatch, Overhead Lunge, Overhead Lunge 20 X 45#
Slam Ball 20 X 20#
400 M
30 Kettlebell Swings X 50#
50 Push ups
Hang Squat Clean, Lunge, Lunge, Split Jerk= 1 rep (do 20 reps)
Hang Snatch, Overhead Lunge, Overhead Lunge= 1 rep (again do 20 reps)

Weights for both combination moves can be altered to suit

All CrossFit fanatics are welcome to take part
and times, subs, stories and pictures can be sent here
e-mailed to

davideaston72@hotmail.com or spikey_karl@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Doll, Just to let you know we beat the Giants today. Even though I batted like a DEMON in training (I think my new batting gloves have superpowers) I still managed to play shite! But whatevever! I'll enjoy the victtory by proxy!!


Give me a nudge if you get in before I'm up for work....