The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Rest Day

Had another rest day today, definetley feeling a lot better than I did on Tuesday Night. Done a wee bit of stuff on a new thing Iv not seen before called a stability disk, a wee bit of stuff with the 20kg Kettlebell and then had my Pull-Up Challenge. Today I was expecting my new Kettlebell to arrive but it didnt turn up. What did turn up was Jackies "Powerball 250hz" "If you havent seen one before it is a gyroscope in side a plastic ball that you try to spin as fast as possible. It is absolutely brilliant. Iv only used it a couple of times since I got home from work and I can feel my forearms as if I had been doing forearm exercises at the gym.

I will post a link to the website later on

1 comment:

Davie said...

i didnt do them mate..i took an extra day off this week as i was totally fried after 6 training days in a row.