The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Linda

Workout of the Day

"Linda"

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of the triplet:

Deadlift: 1 ½ bodyweight
Bench press: bodyweight
Clean: ¾ bodyweight

Set up three bars and storm through for time. Post time to comments.

BWT- 85kg

deadlift 127.5kg
bench press 85kg
clean 62.5kg

Time- 26:50

Last time I only had 2 bars but this time I had 3 so was able to fly through it.

2 comments:

Davie said...

Good work Drew!

You can always tell when you have worked hard when you get the shakes!

Anonymous said...

I can still feel my back 3 days later! Love this shit!!!!

Had to re-rack the 1 bar each time which ate up the time, but even still beat my previous time by over a minute and that was when i had 3 bars set up! GET IN!