The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Cindy

Workout of the Day

“Cindy”

Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:

5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

Post rounds and fractions of rounds completed to comments.


23 rounds plus 4 pull ups

Last Time I did this I got 21 rounds exactly, so done a lot better this time. I found this time I could kip on all the pull ups and crank out 5 each time without breaking the sets up, so this saved me a lot of time. Unfortunately my press ups are shite and this slowed me down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

21 full rounds + 5 pullups + 10 pushups.

I nearly had ya big man! LOL!

On the plus side i did a full 5 rounds better than my last go at Cindy!