The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

D.B Thrusters + L-Pull-ups

Workout of the Day

Complete as many rounds as you can in twenty minutes of:

50 lb dumbbell thruster, 7 reps

15 L Pull-ups
Post rounds and fractions of rounds to comments.


Davie - 8 sets + thrusters (22kg D.B)+ 1 tuck pull up

Kenny - 4 sets + thrusters(16kg D.B)

I managed 3 L-Pull ups in the first set before switching to tuck pull ups

Hopefully my new kettlebell wil arrive tomorrow. I really need a day off, I feel totally run down today. This is my 6th day in a row training and I feel a bit knackered.

Might take tomorrow off...but I fucking doubt it!

No comments: