The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Sunday 23rd January

Workout of The Day

"How many times can you take 135 pounds from ground to overhead in 10 minutes?
Post method, object, and reps to comments"


135 = 61 and a bit kg20kg bar with 20kg either side= 60kg or 132pounds

Clean then a push press.

31 reps.

Didin't think that I would be able to get the weight above my head, but this was a great workout. I had Derek count my reps because I knew that I would lose count half way through.

Also done some press ups, and 5 minute row just to cool down.

Had Indoor softball practice today as well, an hour and a half of light cardio.

No comments: