The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Thursday, March 03, 2005

My new(ish) Chin & Dip Station

This is my first pice of apparatus that I have for my very small shed-soon to be home gym. I managed to sweet talk the boss into letting me have it as it has been lying in a box room at work for a long time now. I only rembered about it yesterday, so I gave him a phone and there you have it..my very own chin & dip station.

This means that any W.O.D that I can do that doesnt require any weights or other equipment , I can now do it at home.

I wont be making this a major part of my training as I love training at the gym with the rest of the guys but it does mean that on Sunday ,I can now do the S.O.S at home, in the cold, just like the guys down in London.

No comments: