The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Extra stuff

I had to go out and work tonight because so many of the staff are sick with this stupid fucking bug thats doing the rounds.

The gym was really quiet so I tried something I've not done in ages...weighted chins.

Started off with 10kg to see how that felt. Then done 5 with 15kg. Then 3 with 20kg. 25kg for 3, follwed by 30kg for 2. Last set I thought I would go for it and done one rep with 40kg, almost got a second but just couldnt make it.

This is something I think I will add into my workout on a regular basis as I was impressed at how much weight I was able to lift.

No comments: