The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:

Rule #1. Take one more step.

Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.

Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Week of the Cold

Had a really shit week with the cold, so I have written this week of trainig off as a bad cause.

I tried to train esterday 3 x 500m row and 12 muscle ups but got as far as 1 row and 2 muscle ups before deciding to give up

It really pisses me off when i cant train but need to recover before getting back into it.

Some good news though is that i have become a crossfit affiliate, seen teh business advisor to become a self employed personal trainer, got a dot.com www.crossfitcs.com and I have been in touch with a guy who stays local who makes and sells kettlebells and runs seminars

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to find information on training and found your blog. The information on blogs seems to be very different that what I can find on a normal search engine search. Anyways, I enjoyed your post.

Thanks,
--Loaded Stretching